(click button for proper form)
Currently enrolling for the 2018-2019 AND 2019-2020 school years.
(1) All returning families must submit the new simplified, "Returning Family Application", which includes a place to log the previous year's attendance!!!
(2) Mail or paypal enrollment fees as listed on the enrollment form. If you are unsure about the fees needed, please contact the Administrator.
Due by July 31, to avoid late fees.
New Families **Year Round Open Enrollment - no late fees ***
Note: If you are a new family, you must have Administrator approval before registering with the forms below.
(2) Submit School Entry Health Exam completed by your child's doctor (Form DH 3040). -- It must contain current information (no more than one year old). This form is submitted only upon initial enrollment.
(3) Submit Immunization Record (Form DH 680 OR DH 681 see below) -- DH 680 must be current (no more than one year old). This form is submitted upon enrollment and is to be updated when your child enrolls in the 7th grade, according to the Florida Statutes.
For more information on required vaccinations please see http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/
****Note: If your religious convictions conflict with requirements:
You may obtain Form DH 681 issued by the Health Department which states that you have religious convictions to vaccinations. Simply go to the local Health Department, during their immunization hours, and ask for a Form DH 681. You will need one form for EACH child.
(4) Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate.
(5) Mail or paypal enrollment fees. Please use the Registration Fee Form to figure out which fees you should pay at the beginning of the school year. If you are unsure about the fees needed, please contact the Administrator.
Snail mail all of this information (unless specified otherwise) to Risen Star Academy.
When all of this documentation is received, you will be sent an enrollment notification in the mail. If you have not received this notification within 2 weeks of enrollment, please contact the Administrator to see if you have outstanding forms or payment due, or if the letter has been sent.
Once you have added the information to the file, you may e-mail it to the Administrator at:
You may mail it to: *CHECKS MADE TO: ***Risen Star Academy***
Risen Star Academy
521 Risen Star Drive
Crestview, FL 32539
Teacher/Student ID Card
No longer available through Risen Star Academy. I recommend this site to have ID cards made. If you are a teacher with students enrolled here at Risen Star Academy, then you are authorized to create IDs for you or your students.https://www.idcreator.com/id-card-templates/daycare-staff-id-cards/homeschool-student-id-card.html
PayPal payments may be made to: email@example.com.